NO LIABILITY – USER CONTENT AND SITE USE
The materials, information and opinions (also User content) included and/or expressed in or on Forums (or via any other means of accessing User content) are not necessarily those of (or endorsed by) Exellior or Exellior Affiliates or related entities. All User content is based on opinion and not necessarily on fact. This content includes articles, film, photo material, and other content not originally created by Exellior, but by third parties which is used as an example, expression or opinion.
Any User content and/or Services you may obtain, use or convey through the use of this site and any Forums, are at your own discretion and risk and are subject to the disclaimers and liability limitations in these Terms. The security of this site and User content cannot be guaranteed.
Be aware that whenever you release personal or other information online – for example, via message boards or chat rooms and other Forums – that information may be collected and used by unknown third parties. While Exellior makes all reasonable commercial efforts to protect your personal information and privacy, it cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. Such disclosures are at your own risk. Unless in relation to personal information submitted by a User for the purpose of registration, set-up or update of that User’s account (where Exellior makes all reasonable commercial efforts to protect your privacy), Exellior shall not be held liable in respect of (and disclaims all liability in relation to) User content, submitted to an area of the site designated as (or assumed to be) a private, personal or limited access area, which has become available to persons other than the User who submitted the User content. Similarly, Exellior shall not be held liable in respect of (and disclaims all liability in relation to) any non-availability of User content submitted to an area of the site designated as a public area or other Forums where such content may be accessible to Users other than the User who submitted the User content.
Exellior is under no obligation to take part in any dispute that you have with other Users or in any incident that you and other Users are party to, or are affected by or that is in any way related to this site.
Exellior shall not be held liable for any error, virus, defamation, libel, obscenity or inaccuracy contained in any User content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy or otherwise, or for any prohibited User content or other User content.
Exellior shall not be held liable for unauthorised use (by other Users) of User content, and is (without limitation) at no time liable for use of User content which is in breach of any copyright, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of any other User or person.
User is solely responsible for any damage, including disputes and incidents as described in the sections above, (also to Site content) resulting from use of the site or (submission) of any User content and related transactions or incidents.
Exellior is at no time responsible for any unauthorised access to User’s account, or automatic forwarding of messages and/or viruses (due to viruses or otherwise) to persons whose details have been submitted by a User for inclusion in any on-line address book available through this site.
The limitations to and exclusions of liability in these Terms apply regardless of whether the liability is based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence or defamation), strict liability, breach of warranty, or any other legal principle.
Exellior carefully handles your personal data. Personal data refers to any information relating to a natural personal, such as a name, an address or an email address. The protection of these data is regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Exellior processes personal data to be able to execute their activities in a good manner.
- We always communicate what we do with the data, so you can execute your right to access and object to our processing of your data;
- Your data are only used for the purpose for which they were collected, such as a training course, an assignment, customer relationship, client administration, marketing, etc.;
- We store your personal data that we are processing no longer than necessary for the purpose of processing your data or in compliance with legal obligations;
- We use, collect and retain no more data of yours than necessary to achieve the objective for which we obtained your data and we do this only if there is no other way to achieve that same objective;
- We only use your data provided there are legal grounds for doing so;
- We take adequate measures for protection of your personal data in our possession;
- We only disclose your personal data to third parties if we receive sufficient guarantees for the protection of your personal data;
- If you disagree with the way we process your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
For the following situations, you can send us a request:
- If you want to know which personal data of yours we are processing;
- If you want to adjust your personal data;
- If you want to remove your personal data;
- If you want us to process your personal data to a limited degree;
- If you want to object.
You can submit this request via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address:
Lage Biezenweg 1
4131 LV Vianen